Tuesday, October 3, 2017

May

May overload! 
Boys are twerking on the wall.  They think they are so funny. 


First day of swim lessons for these 4!  Started off with Trey walking in the deep end when no one was looking and me jumping in after him.  Oh man..
 We hosted a little Mother's Day HIGH Fitness event.  It was so fun! 

 Grandma Betty even came to support us!  The cutest thing. 
 Besties!

We celebrated my Dad's 70th BIRTHDAY!!  Everyone came out to Hollister for the weekend.  I got lucky in the family department!!
 The boys decided to give themselves haircuts just in time for family pictures that day. They slept in my moms sewing room while we were in Hollister and got a hold of her scissors.


 Had to buzz it ALL off.

 Little baldies. 
 I'm DYING at these pictures!  This is what we look like trying to get the kids to smile. Curtis goes all out.  Not sure if he was trying to scare them into smiling or make them laugh.  LOL.









 19 GRANDKIDS





 Baba and Cruz.  I wish I could have met my Great Grandmother. 

Their little personalities crack me up!
 They think showing me their bum bums is the funniest thing. 

::HUGS::




Happy Mother's Day!
 So grateful for these little munchkins and the opportunity to be their mom!  I still remember the moment I got a picture message from Jamie with a positive pregnancy test.  My heart jumped up in my throat and my whole body was covered in goosebumps!  It's been quite the journey to get to where we are today and I'm so grateful for every minute of it!  Thinking about all those women longing to be moms.





 Walking into church with their bestie Penelope. 
There's this family at church that always takes one, two or three of my kids during sacrament meeting.  Ummm, can you say amazing!  They bring stickers, treats and new books for them to read.  I don't know what we would do without them!  I swear my kids look forward to church just to see them. 
Cruz said his prayers the night after their first swim lesson and said, "I don't like that boy Jan Thomas."  (Jan Thomas is the name of their swim school - and he had a boy instructor).  Curtis and I were dying!
 They are rocking swim lessons now! The first 2 were a little rough...
 When you leave your wallet on top of your car after getting your kids donuts...and drive off.  Some random stranger picked up all my cash, gift cards, credit cards, and WEDDING RING that I left in the side pocket and called the police.  The officer randomly follows my HIGH Fitness Instagram page @kchighfitness and recognized me and my friend Cara who I teach with (who's husband is a police officer) and returned it to him!  Are you kidding me??  I'm so incredibly grateful!!! 
 I told them if they ate their dinner we'd go find Easter eggs.  They gobbled it all up so fast!

 Graduated Jan Thomas Swim School!!!  I'm SO glad we invested in swim lessons this year.  It's crazy to see how far they have come in just 10 lessons!
 My parents came out for their last swim lesson.  I LOVE having them a drive away!! 
 He loves preschool. 

No comments: