Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Little Pumpkins

I've never really been big on Halloween, except for maybe when I was 10 and still going trick-or-treating.  This month has been SO fun with these sweet babies.  Whenever I see a cool idea, I try and recreate it with my babies.  Maybe I'm overdoing it, but I don't want to regret anything.  These may be my only babies, so I'm just living it all up.  And let's be honest...these pictures will definitely make it in their wedding videos someday.  Or maybe just their baby books.  
My 3 little pumpkins. 
Cutest skeleton jammies from Baby Gap.
Pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen. 


Total FAIL.  
Let me tell you... It took SO long for my friend Jordan and me to pick out these stupid pumpkins from the pumpkin patch, carve them, gut them out, re-carve the leg holes over and over until they were big enough to fit, walk down to the park with the pumpkins in my stroller and the babies in our arms, etc.  And it ended up being a total FAIL.  But totally worth this picture.  
I had to carry Kash home like this because he had poop oozing out of his diaper and I didn't want to get it on my clothes.  
 Batman
 Superman
Snow White
My nephew Steven was calling Julie "Snow Brown".  I said, "Oh...you're calling her Snow Brown because her last name is Brown?"  He explained..."No, because her skin is brown."  hahaha  :)  He cracks me up. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! So glad you are going all out. They are adorable!

OLIVERSONFAM said...

Seriously....I would GO ALL OUT too! They look WAY TOO CUTE in their costumes!

The Dabo's said...

Cutest little pumpkin bum cheeks!!!!