Sunday, October 1, 2017

April

One of my greatest blessings is living close to my parents - especially when we brought home THREE newborns.  I wish they were 2 minutes away instead of 2 hours, but I'll take what I can get! They are always there for us at the drop of a hat.  I definitely scored in the parents department. 
Such amazing in-laws! They traveled all the way from Atlanta and Vegas just to be here for our triplets birthday party.  How amazing is that?! It meant the world to us!
Trey Trey
So fun getting HIGH with family!  Loved having them in my class!

The kids were OBSESSED with their cousin Skylar.  I'll never forget the first time my kids met her.  They kept calling her "Baby Julie" and were looking round the room for Baby Kash and Cruz. It was the cutest thing!  I wish I would have caught it on video.  We sure love this sweet baby.  Oh how I wish Trey would have waited a few years to join our family so we all could have enjoyed it a little more...but everything happens for a reason and I'm just glad he's here.
The cutest little stink!



Julie was in heaven with her "Little Julie" aka Skylar. 

Cousins!!



HUGS
Trey practicing his painting skills.


Every time I bring out my camera, Kash makes the weirdest faces.  


Kash and his poses!


Escape room fun with friends!
Got Julie's hair cut for the first time - BIGGEST MISTAKE EVER!  Julie kind of had a mullet in the back and I just wanted her to trim the bottom to even out the length.  She all the sudden starts cutting the sides I immediately stopped her and repeated that I just wanted the bottom layer cut off and I didn't want any length cut off the sides. She reassured me that she was just cutting off "baby hair" and it would make it easier for me to crush her hair out.  Oh Em Gee!!  I should have stuck with my gut instinct and told her to STOP!  She ended up with the same hair cut we walked it with, except shorter and WAY uglier!  I was devastated!!!  Seriously sick to my stomach.  But I know it will grow out...so ponytail it is for the next few months.  :(




Are you kidding me????!!!!  Saddest thing ever. 
At least it looks cute in a pony.
Date night with the best!
Easter baskets.





Love my little family. 
Night time Easter Egg Hunt with friends.
Getting HIGH with all the instructors was so fun!
So...we didn't do an Easter Egg Hunt on Sunday.  We had early church then came home and took a nap.  We went to a friends house for dinner and then it started raining...so that meant no hunt for my kiddos.  They could have cared less, but I thought it'd be unto do our own little hunt Monday.  They could not believe the Easter Bunny came back for them.  LOL





They really do love each other.



They days are long (like really long) but the years are short. 
Julie got to come with me to a baby shower.  I love me some one on one time. 
Trey just picking up Tyson's poop with his bare hands.  Sick!
Date night!
Park day with these stinkers.
Oh man, he's so dang cute!
Meet baby Stone Brown.  Curtis passed a kidney stone - which meant a trip to the ER in so much pain.  So crazy! 



The selfies I find on my phone  :)
Miss independent and her three best friends. 
Taught High Fitness to our youth at church.  

All my kids love to cuddle.  It's my absolute favorite thing! 

No comments: