Saturday, October 14, 2017

July

This summer has been so fun!  My kids are finally water safe so we have been living at the pool.  Clovis is SO DANG HOT, but if you're at the pool or inside it's great. 
Took these four crazies to our old babysitters wedding reception.  Pure chaos. 
Snapchat filter for the win.  So dang cute.
Cara and I crashed Tiffany's 4th of July HIGH.  She's amazing!
I thought my kids would LOVE the 4th of July this year...not so much.  We had FOUR whinny kids all day and left after two minute of fireworks.  Crossing my fingers for next year.  I LOVE fireworks.

Julie and Scarlett twinning. 
First attempt at a family pic with a selfie stick haha!
Took these four to see Despicable Me 3 and they did AMAZING!  Thank goodness for popcorn.  And Diet Coke.  
This kid always wakes up in the morning before the others and comes and climbs in bed with me.  This time he fell back asleep.
These three were spotlighted in Primary.  It was the cutest thing watching them talk about their favorite things - superheroes, transformers, and the Book of Mormon.
Love my crew!
I found the triplets at 3 AM eating suckers with an empty bag of Oreos, Cutco scissors and a Cutco knife...stabbing holes in the wall!  Then the next morning Julie brings out a bag of melted popsicles from her room...dragging behind her melted juice everywhere!  Awesome.  Little stinkers! 
Our friends have THE most AMAZING pool!  My kids are OBSESSED!!  And yay for no floaties!!



Waiting for me to get out of the shower.
It's so hot here, the only time we can survive at the park is either early in the morning (not happening) or right before bed!
She's crazy.  
Took Julie on a train ride to Hanford with some friends for ice cream.  It was so fun to have some one on one time. 

Our ice cream was bigger than her head.
Friends from work! 

Her dimples are the best!
And of course a little HIGH session with Shannon and Anica.   I love that Curtis comes with me. 

No comments: