Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Trey Four Months Old

::TREY::
Weight - 18 lb 1 oz (96th percentile)
Height - 26 in (86th percentile)
Clothes - 6-12 month, 6 month onesies, 9 & 12 month jammies
Diapers - Size 3 

Trey is still such a happy baby!  He gets a little fussy an hour before bed and wants to be held.  It's perfect timing since the triplets are already in bed and all my attention can be on Trey.  I usually give him a bath and he's as happy as can be.  I put him to bed at 9pm and lately he's been sleeping until 9am!!  He slept 12 hours for the first time on November 12th.  Occasionally he'll wake up at 6am, I'll feed him, and put him right back to bed until 9am.  Hopefully the 12 hour thing gets more consistent and we can knock out that 6am feeding.  I still wake up at 6am to pump since my boobs feel like they are going to explode, so I guess it really doesn't matter.  

Trey has started to like his exersaucer - for about 20 minutes at a time.  He seems so aware and will reach out and grab the little toys around the outside.  He found his hands and loves to suck on them.  He still doesn't really love his binkie.  He's been drooling a ton lately.  My other kids never really drooled at all.  Trey loves his bouncy seat and swing.  I can feed him, burp him, then put him in his bouncy seat in my bathroom while I take a shower.  He just stares up at the little monkeys hanging from the top and smiles.  Trey also likes his carseat - which the triplets despised!  I just drove to Hollister for a night and didn't hear one peep out of him the whole two hours there and back.  Trey still loves to be swaddled.  Once he gets a little tired, I can swaddle him and put him down in his crib awake and he'll put himself to sleep.  He doesn't really love tummy time, so we're working on that.  The triplets loved being on their tummy.  It's crazy how different he is from them. 

Trey is getting SO big.  It's crazy!  He just started wearing 12 month jammies!  Cruz and Kash wore the same jammies at 8-9 months old.  What the heck?!  I just want him to stay little!  










He is just too much. 

1 comment:

Alice Anne said...

He looks so much more like you than the triplets did/do. He is hilarious! Love that happy face!