Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014

::WARD TRUNK-OR-TREAT::
McDonald's clan.  
Hamburglar, french fries, shake, hamburger, employee, and ketchup packet. 













 These are 6 month jammies!!  And they are small on my little 3 month old.  What the heck?!  He's a little chunk and I love it! 

 Little ham.

 Twinners.


 We all kinda dressed up for Jen's power pump class at the gym  :)

::HALLOWEEN NIGHT::
We went over to the Parker's house for dinner, fun, and trick or treating.  Always a great time!  My kids are still a little too young to really get it.  Next year will be a lot more fun I think.  Cruz and Kash just wanted to hit each other (or anyone nearby) with the pumpkin bags and Julie wanted to walk around outside and would get mad when we directed her towards a house because she thought we were going inside.  It was pretty funny. 
 Kiddos.
 Julie wanted to go outside.
 I love Cruz's face here.  So excited.







 Shaking her Milk Duds.



No comments: