Sunday, November 2, 2014

Family

We drove down to Lancaster a couple weeks ago for my nephew Derek's baptism and my other nephew Joshua's baby blessing.  It was such a great little trip.  My entire family was there! 
My brother Mitch, Derek, and sister-in-law Jill. 

My whole fam!

Just the adults

Grandma & Grandpa and all their 19 grandkids!! 
Funny faces.

Josh at his blessing.  Trey and Josh are 2 days apart!  
Steven feeding Trey.

My sister and her 6 kids came to Clovis for a week!  We LOVED having them here.  Curtis was out of town all week so it was nice having extra hands around.  Her kids are so great with mine. 
Jack & Trey

Trey & Cody
TEN kids - TEN and under - between my sister and I.  Crazy!! 
The whole crew at Target.  Can't miss out on a great deal on diapers.
We took everyone to the Fresno Zoo.  It was a major hit!  Everyone loved it! 
Kash feeding the giraffe. 

Cruz's turn. 

Then Julie.

They have a cute little petting zoo where you actually get to interact with the animals.  I didn't know if my kids would be scared at all.  They all were fearless and loved it. 

How cute is this? Steven & Kyle holding hands with Kash. 
Petting the goats.
Julie doing her own thing - of course. 


Lia brushing the baby goat. 

The whole gang.  It was SO great having my sister here!!  I miss them SOOO much.  You'd think it would be pure craziness having 10 kids under one roof, but it actually went pretty smooth.  We always love having them here! 

No comments: