Friday, June 6, 2014

Baby #4 - 32 Weeks

I had my 32 week appointment a couple days ago and everything looks great.  I met with the Nurse Practitioner this time.  She was feeling around my belly and couldn't tell if the baby was head down or not, so she pulled out the ultrasound machine…and he's head up!  I kept feeling a bulge in my upper left side so I figured that was his head.  I sure hope he flips in the next few weeks!!  She seemed to think I still have time.  We'll see. 
Back Pain:  I still have the sciatic nerve pain every so often, but not too bad.  Now I'm starting to have the lower back pain.  I'm really stiff in the morning, but then it seems to loosen up during the day.  It got pretty painful last week so I went to the chiropractor and got an adjustment.  I might have to make that a weekly thing.  :)  It definitely helped and made me feel a little better.
Acne:  My face is stable.  A few new pimples here and there but not too bad.  I still have the scars, obviously, but at least not a ton of new pimples.  I'm still using Proactive and it seems to be helping. 
Weight Gain:  15 lbs
Stretch Marks:  None yet..
Belly Button:  In.  It is starting to look a little funny from where I had my belly button piercing (when I was 16).
Cravings:  Nothing really.  I eat a lots of pistachios, cashews, fruit, frozen yogurt, and I love my Isagenix shake every once in a while.  I found this powdered peanut butter called PB2 - it's AMAZING in an Isagenix chocolate shake.  Yum! 
Sleep:  Sleep is starting to get a little harder.  Not really from having to pee every few hours, but mostly from the lower back pain.   I can't seem to get comfortable.  I'll wake up from the achy pain, try to switch positions, and realize I have to pee.  So then I have to get up.  And the cycle repeats. 
Movement:  He moves a ton, especially at night.  You can see his movements across my belly.  It's pretty crazy. 
Labor Pains:  Nothing painful, just the usual Braxton Hicks every once in a while. 
Exercise:  I still go to the gym or do a workout video, but I have to decrease my intensity.  Sometimes I feel like going to the gym is pointless since I'm not really working out hard, but I bet it's helping keep me kind of active, and I LOVE the gym daycare.  They are great with my kids and it gives me an hour break.  So nice! 
Best Moment:  Seeing this little guy moving around on the ultrasound machine…and of course hearing his little heartbeat.  Love it! 
30 Weeks
31 Weeks
31 Weeks
32 Weeks
Waiting for mommy's appointment.  They did so good.

3 comments:

lisapooh98 said...

I swear you must have that shirt in every color imaginable. :) Too cute. You've got that baby tummy now. :)

RobynC said...

I have a bigger belly by 24 weeks you look Amazing!!!!

Josh and Megan said...

Aaaahhh! Getting closer!! So excited for you!

Oh yah, I love pb2. It's pretty much the best food in my life! Lol!!