Saturday, May 17, 2014

Baby #4 - 29 Weeks

I had my 29 weeks appointment a couple days ago and everything looks great.  My Dr. really likes to use the word perfect (which I don't mind being called perfect haha).  So he says my weight gain is perfect, my belly growth is perfect, and the baby looks over all perfect.  Which is great to hear.  I got to hear his little heartbeat agin, which always makes my day.  I had to take my glucose screening test thing to make sure I don't' have gestational diabetes.  And I passed.  So that's good.  People were warning me how absolutely disgusting the drink was, but to me it wasn't all that bad.  I mean…I wouldn't order it at a restaurant or anything, but if you just down it really fast, it's not that bad.  

I've been stressing a little about the timing of the delivery.  I REALLY want Curtis to be in town and not miss the whole thing (since he missed the triplets being born).  I also would love to have my mom in the room - which means I need to have someone lined up to watch the triplets.  My Dr. says he does a scheduled induction up to a week before delivery.  So that's great.  Now, hopefully I can just make it to 39 weeks so my plan can all work out.  :)  It usually never works out as planned, but we'll see.  

Back Pain: The pain comes and goes, but at least it's not there constantly.  It's like in my lower back/right butt cheek and shoots down my right leg occasionally.  I tried having Curtis rub it out again, so hopefully that works and keeps it away for a while longer.  
Acne: My face seems to be clearing up a little.  The Proactive has really seemed to help.  I still have acne scars, but not a ton of new pimples, so that's always good. 
Weight Gain: 13 lbs
Stretch Marks: None yet.  Hopefully my only scars and acne scars.  :) 
Belly Button: In.
Cravings: There's really nothing I HAVE to have.  I eat basically anything.  I definitely eat more cereal than normal, but I think it's just easy.  And it's gotten really hot in Clovis so a cold bowl of cereal always sounds good.  I also eat a ton of pistachios and cashews.
Sleep: I have started sleeping with a pillow between my legs and wake up about 3 times a night to pee. But other than that, it's not too bad. 
Movement: He moves around a ton, especially at night after I eat ice cream haha..  I swear he was doing somersaults last night. 
Labor Pains: I still get the occasional Braxton Hicks, but nothing painful.  My tummy just tightens up and then relaxes every once in a while. 
Exercise: I still am able to go to the gym daily.  Which, lets be honest, is more about the $4 daycare and a break for me than actually working out.  My friend teaches this Power Pump class at the gym every Tuesday and Thursday that I love.  I still can do pretty much everything except the killer ab parts.   I tried Zumba a few times, but I'm terrible at it.  It's pretty hilarious actually.  My other friend teaches the Zumba class Monday and Wednesdays, and she's amazing, which makes me look even worse, so I stick to the elliptical machine instead haha.  
Best Moment: I love hearing his little heartbeat and getting the reassurance that everything is ok and going well.  
 26 Weeks
 27 Weeks
 28 Weeks
29 Weeks
Glucose drink.
Blood draw battle wounds.

5 comments:

ammonporter said...

Hey I don't know you and you don't know me. LOL but I love your blog, you have a beautiful family. It sounds to me like you have siatic nerve pain. Here is a suggestion. Take a tennis ball and press it into the spot on your back that hurts. stand against a wall with it there and kinda rub or massage it into that spot for at least 20 min, my friend also puts it in her reclianer with her and keeps pressure on the spot. It works wonders for siatic nerve problems.

ammonporter said...

PS That is not me its my son. I don't know why I am signed in under him, My email is bonniehas7@gmail.com

NoraB said...

Such a small world. So funny running into you today. I was serious about the babysitter. My daughter is 15 and is great with kids. If you ever find yourself in need let me know.

Paige said...

Sooo I have no clue how I found your blog, but I have read excerpts here and there. What a journey you have been through! Your kids are beautiful! Congrats on being able to carry a baby. It is such a blessing...I loved being pregnant after the "morning" sickness passed over. Hugs!!

Heather said...

Hi there! My name is Heather and I have a question about your blog! Please email me at Lifesabanquet1(at)gmail(dot)com :-)