Saturday, June 21, 2014

Baby #4 - 34 Weeks

34 Weeks!!  Crazy.  I had my 34 week check up a few days ago and the Dr. tells me everything still looks awesome (minus the fact that baby boy is still breech).  I'm really hoping he flips in the next couple weeks!!  

Last week I went down to the local Farmer's Market - just me and the babies.  Curtis stayed home for a little break.  It wasn't extremely hot outside so I thought it would be the perfect little outing.  My babies love being outside and they get to taste all the free samples of different kinds of fruit.  It was fun.  I loaded them back into the car and then full on tripped and fell flat on my side.  People were already starring at me since I am prego with triplets.  Oh man.  I was so embarrassed and a little shocked that I just fell haha…  I can't remember the last time I've done that.  But most of all I was worried for the baby.  I didn't even brace myself with my hands, just fell straight down on my hip/side and scrapped my ankles.  I wish I had it on camera.  I made sure baby was moving and all was well.  I didn't have any belly pain so I figured he was fine.  It was still nice to have a Dr.'s appointment a couple days later to reassure me that all was well.  Too funny.
     
Back Pain:  My back pain comes and goes, but overall it's not too bad.  I went to the chiropractor again and that seemed to help.  It's getting harder to load the babies in and out of the car.  Not so much because of back pain, just a big belly in the way.    
Acne:  Same ol' thing.  It's pretty stable.  I am getting a little discoloration - like pregnancy mask - or whatever.  But it's not too bad. 
Weight Gain:  16 lbs.
Stretch Marks:  None yet.
Belly Button:  In.  If I'm wearing a tight shirt it kind of looks like it is sticking out, but it's just the spot where I had it pierced before. 
Cravings:  I seem to eat a lot of cereal.  It's convenient and cold. 
Sleep:  The bathroom trips are putting a damper on my sleep.  I also get hot and uncomfortable so I have to sleep with no blankets and a pillow between my legs.  :)
Movement:  Baby boy had hiccups a couple nights ago.  It was the cutest thing.  Curtis got to feel him too.  I can tell he's head up because I feel all these little kicks down low.
Labor Pains:  Just the usual Braxton Hicks every now and then, no pain.  I've been kind of spotting this last week, so my Dr. checked me and says there's no signs of progression and my cervix is closed.  I'm really hoping to make it to at least 38 weeks.  We'll see how that goes.  :) 
Exercise:  I still go to the gym everyday - just a little elliptical and light weights.  Tuesdays and Thursdays I go to a power pump class, but I totally have to modify a lot of the movements and I'm slower then the people around me.  It's a great workout though. 
Best Moment:  His little spell of hiccups was pretty dang cute.  I'm glad he's still cooking away in there.  :)
33 Weeks
34 Weeks
 My little battle wounds haha...

2 comments:

AZ Larsens said...

Okay so...hopefully you don't think I'm a creeper but I added your blog to my blog reader after the story was on the news about your triplets being born. :)

The reason I'm finally commenting is because my 3rd son was breech at 36 weeks and I was nervous about having to have a C-section. I tried all these crazy at home methods to get him to flip. (safe...but crazy sounding) I got him to flip by putting a frozen bag of peas where his head was, and laying with my hips slightly elevated, and head down on the angle so gravity could help out. It worked within a couple of minutes and was the weirdest feeling ever. I guess he didn't like that cold bag of peas right on his head!

Anyway, worth a try right?

Josh and Megan said...

You are adorable Kim!!