Tuesday, April 15, 2014

One Year Photo Shoot

If you are looking for a photographer in the Fresno/Clovis area - Nicole Madsen is your girl.  She did such an amazing job with my babies.  We went to downtown Clovis at 8:15am.  It was windy and freezing.  My babies were not their usual smiley selves.  They were cold and not in the mood to take pictures.  So Nicole told us to come back later that day when it was a little warmer and the babies were a little happier.  How nice is that?  We met up later that day at a park and got some amazing photos.  I'm so glad she took the time to come back and make their first year photos a success. 
You can't really tell, but they were so cold right here.  Still a super cute picture though!  I love Kash's little eyebrow. 




::Cruz::
I hid behind the wall and played peek-a-boo with all three and got some great smiles.  :)  
::Kash::
::Julie::

Cruz eating the wall. 

Smash cake time!  Julie wasn't really sure about it.  She kept smashing the cake with her feet.  Once we put the frosting in her mouth she went to town.  I think all three were in shock I was letting them get so messy and do whatever they wanted haha.  It was so cute! 





 Cruz
 Kash
Julie













Julie and her feet.  What a nerd.  :) 


I love this one of Cruz.  Too cute.


While we were cleaning up Cruz and Kash - Julie decided to get her brother's cakes too.  




These pictures are priceless.  Nicole did such an amazing job!  Love them all!! 

2 comments:

The Dabo's said...

They turned out so cute! That's how Drew's pics were. It was freezing and so windy! But you would never know it!

Julie/Mom said...

Love the cake pics! Made me smile!