Tuesday, April 15, 2014

LaPray's Come To Town

My sister and her kids drove out to Clovis/Hollister for Spring break and the babies 1st birthday party.  We had a blast.  First stop was the pool.  Her kids couldn't wait to go swimming and my kids loved it too. 
 The next day we went to Old Town Clovis Big Hat Days.  It was SO crowded, but we still had fun. 
 All the kids wanted to help pull the triplet wagon. 
 Kyle & Lia
 Cruz, Julie & Kash
 Stephanie & Lia racing down the slide.  Lia wasn't really a fan.
 All the boys.
 Sweet Lia
 Kyle & Jack
 Cody & Luke
Steven 
 Cruz with his first corn dog.
 He LOVED it!
Julie and her rolls!! 

 Once we got to Hollister we headed to the beach.  It was a PERFECT day.

 Cruz didn't love the feel of the sand...
 But Julie did.

 I absolutely adore sandy feet. 

Cruz was happy on the blanket with a seashell. 
 Cousins.

My sister and our 9 1/2 kids.  Oh how I love my family!

No comments: