Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Last Day...Saltimbanco Cirque Du Soleil!

On the last day of the family reunion we planned to go to Saltimbanco Cirque Du Soleil up at the E Center in Salt Lake. First, John and I went and hit golf balls at the driving range. I am terrible!! I need to get a coach to teach me the correct golf swing! I really want to learn someday! :)
Before the show we went to dinner at Johnny Carino's. The Cirque Du Soleil show was AMAZING!! Those people are outrageous!! They are so strong and have amazing balance!! :)
It was sad to see my family go home. I wish we all lived closer together!
John golfing...
Dinner at Johnny Carino's...
Grandma & Olivia! :)
Waiting for the show to start...
Mom & Kim! :)
Marissa, Alex, & Kim...girl's night out! :)

1 comment:

The Dabo's said...

Just going through the week again made me exhausted! It seriously took me a week to recover. It really was fun! I love the picture of you and Olivia, your camera takes really good pictures.