Thursday, August 27, 2009

Karaoke

Last week Curtis and I got together with some of my friends from Ruby River to sing karaoke. My friend Tiffany is actually really good. :) I was trying to get Curtis up on stage...but he wasn't having any of it. Then out of nowhere they called CB to the stage. Haha... He was hilarious!! He sang John Michael Montgomery "Sold". :) Soooo funny!

Tiffany doing her thing...

John singing "Bust A Move" haha...

Curtis belting it out! :)

I have no idea what he is doing here haha... :)

Kim, Tiffany, & Katie! :) Fun night!

3 comments:

Katie said...

Yay! The pictures :) that night was so much fun. And now, I am stealing your pictures to make my own post haha

. said...

Hi Kim! I found your cute blog through Corby & Katie's... and just wanted to say hey! I hope you guys are doing good. I am sure we'll see each other again at another flag football game!

The Dabo's said...

Hehehe. Curtis makes me laugh.