Wednesday, August 12, 2009

3 Years!

I can't believe it's been three years already!! It's crazy how fast the years have flown by. :) Whoever said marriage is easy is lying...marriage is hard work...but totally worth it in the end!
Today we woke up early and got a couple's massage at Mainspring's Day Spa. It was a great deal...so we decided to upgrade to 90 minutes. AMAZING!! After Curtis got home from work, we went up to Salt Lake for dinner and a movie. We got back to Provo pretty early so we decided to go bowling...where I kicked his trash 139 to 134! Here's a few wedding pictures...just for me to reminisce... :) Happy 3 years babe!! I love you!!

One of my favorite quotes on love is by Dr. Suess..."You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

HOLY MOLY!!!! 3 years!!!! love you both!!

Fosters said...

Wow, that quote is awesome! Congrats on three years, keep up the good work ;)

The Pearson's said...

Hey!! Congrats on 3 years! I hope all is well! Ps ...you knew I worked at Mainspring for awhile, right?!! Decent spa... different location..
Now you guys need to have an anniversary trip to Hawaii!!