Saturday, May 3, 2008

Volleyball Champs!





I play on this volleyball team in the Orem city league.  Our team is called "Island Sistahs"....yea, I'm the only white girl.  They said I can be on the team because I'm married to a black guy and I'll have brown kids...ha ha j/k  The girls on my team are so great and fun to play with.  We have been playing for the past six weeks.  We went undefeated in the tournament play and won the championship game!!!  1st place!!!  I am definitely out of shape but it's still so fun!! 

3 comments:

The Dabo's said...

Hey that's awesome. I love those samoans. They carry my young woman's teams too. To answer your question, if I had to guess, I say I am having a boy. It's just a guess. Tyler guesses a girl. For some reason I can't imagine having another girl. I think Olivia will be my one and only. Girls just don't run in my family!

Monica said...

this last post made me smile...ur funny, white girl...

luv ya

Jeremy said...

Hey, Congrats on the t-shirt. Apparently, my wife knows one of your teammates (Kealia).