Monday, May 26, 2008

New Puppy!

My two boys just laying down!  

SO CUTE!!!  


Cody, Steven and Luke with Tyson.  They absolutely loved him.

The new addition to the Brown Family!!  I can't believe we bought a puppy!!  I was looking on KSL for a while now at all the little chocolate labs.  Last night we went by this guys house in Orem just to "look" at the litter...and couldn't help but fall in love with this little guy.  He's such a good dog (at least so far).  We decided to name him Tyson.  He's so adorable and has a fun personality!!  We took him by Dan and Stephanie's last night and all the boys loved him too.  :)  

7 comments:

Jake & Robyn said...

YES!!!! you have to bring Tyson over ASAP!! There is someone he needs to meet!

Jake & Robyn said...

Curt! What happened to your garments? LoL!! and your six pack? LoL

-Jake-

Alysia & Bryce said...

Oh my, what a cute little puppy. He is so little. I can't believe you got it. We need to hang out soon.

Monica said...

How cute...he looks like his daddy :)

Our Family said...

What a cute cute puppy!! We love our lab, he is so great with Lydia, they are such sweet family dogs!

Mandi said...

I love puppies! I wish I could say it will be easy, but nope I can't! Our little puppy is now 1 year old and it has been crazy! Cleaning up the pee and all the eaten things is great, but I have to say it is all worth it!

White Out said...

Such a cute puppy! I hope you got all of the necessities the other night in walmart Curtis! Good to see our "in active" friend again! Just kidding!

Dave and Karlie