Monday, May 5, 2008

Day Two: A Walk Around The City!


I REALLY wanted to go see the Statue of Liberty, but we didn't necessarily want to pay for a ferry.  It honestly took us two hours to get there because we kind of got lost down town and everyone we asked told us different trains to take to get there.  Once we got to the Statue of Liberty we literally took a picture, then started walking to our next destination.  It was really funny...guess you had to be there.  :)  haha...
I swear this bull is in the movie Hitch...does anyone remember that part in the movie??

This is where the World Trade Center - Twin Towers used to be.  It was so crazy actually being there.  Crazy! 

We went down to Times Square to find a place to eat and just decided to go to Dave and Buster's.  We had a little too much fun playing this basketball game.  There were six machines lined up in a row where you got to play against each other.  This picture is of me kicking everyone's trash j/k  :)  

New York City is definitely a crazy city!!  Everyone is go, go, go and doesn't care about anything but where they are going.  It is not a place I would want to live, but it was SO fun to visit.  I would go back in a second.  There was so much I wanted to do, but a weekend was way too short to do everything.  My last day there, Curtis and I just hung out, went to the movies, and went to this AWESOME restaurant called Joe's American Grill...or something like that.  It was a great trip! 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. New York is a fun place to visit.

Andrea said...

Can I please express my enthusiasm concerning you and Curtis owning a blog?!?! LOVE IT!

Are u guys living in Provo? We are in Boise now so come and visit! I'm running some races this summer....but need to lose about 20 lbs before thoughts of a triathalon.

Brittany said...

Hey, don't know if you remember me, but this is Brittany (formerly Reynolds of the Lance Reynolds clan). I came across your blog and you guys are so cute! It is so great to see you and how you're doing... just wanted to say hi.

Richard and Katy said...

I totally remember that bull in Hitch. I've always wanted to go there!