Thursday, January 1, 2015

Trey Five Months Old

::TREY::
Clothes - 9-12 month onesies, 12 month jammies
Diapers - Size 3 (Once I finish this last box I'll buy Size 4 - which is what size the triplets are wearing!)

I can't get over how happy Trey is.  He'll be super tired and ready for a nap, then I'll look his way and smile and he'll give me a huge grin and start giggling.  I've never seen a baby smile as much as him.   He still eats every 3 hours during the day (about 7oz each bottle) - then goes 12 hours at night.  He's been consistently sleeping 9pm-9am - THANK YOU BabyWise!  Our whole house got sick a few weeks ago and during that week he was waking up at 6am, but is back to the 12 hours stretch.  It's pretty amazing.  I dropped one pumping session since my freezer was maxed out on frozen breastmilk.  So now I only pump 4 times a day and still have plenty left over.  My goal was to pump for six months and then have Trey live on frozen breastmilk until it runs out.  I'm sure I'll make it six months, if not longer. 

Trey can now roll belly to back (Nov 30) and back to belly (Dec 12).  He's getting pretty good at it and can flip over in no time.  I thought it would take him a while to roll over since he loves to be swaddled when he sleeps.  He's so strong and can break out of the swaddle during the night, so we started double swaddling him (which he still breaks out of, but it lasts a little longer).  He doesn't like his binkie.  He just thinks it's a chew toy.  He loves to gnaw on his hands and suck on his fingers.  

Trey loves the exersaucer and Johnny Jumper thing.  He just started jumping around in it.  He also started playing with all the toys around the exersaucer and will flip over things so they make noise.  He likes his bouncy seat and swing for a while if Baby Einstein is playing in the background.  He is so aware of what's going on around him.  He still gets a little fussy from 8-9pm, so I usually stick him in the sink and give him a bath.  He LOVES the bath.  I can have him in one side of the sink and do dishes in the other while he soaks.  Multi-tasking at it's best over here! 

Trey is SO good in the car.  We just drove 3 hours to Palmdale for Thanksgiving and 2 hours to Hollister for Christmas and he never made a peep.  Even when the triplets are screaming and wanting out, Trey is as happy as a clam. Thank goodness!  I swear Heavenly Father blessed me with an amazing baby #4 because he knew I wouldn't be able to handle it any other way.  We just love this little guy so much.  He definitely brightens up our whole house. 









1 comment:

Alice Anne said...

He's so happy and SMILEY!! Adorable! :)