Sunday, January 4, 2015

Merry Christmas 2014

This year we drove to Hollister for Christmas.  Every single person in my family came out.  That's 30 people under one roof for over a week.  It was crazy, but a lot of fun!  We stayed up way too late every night playing games, ate tons of delicious food, went Christmas caroling, had the missionaries over for Christmas breakfast (which has been a tradition in my family every single Christmas for the past 40 years), went to the movies (Unbroken), hit up Casa de Fruta and Gilroy Gardens, and made so many memories together!  I should have split this post into several different posts, but oh well.  Picture overload here.  
Christmas card 2014
 I love Christmas jammies.  Or any jammies for that matter. 
Park day! 
 Cruz
 Cody & Kash.  Oh how I wish I had an eleven year old! 
 Julie & Drew

 Weeeeee
 Kash & Daddy
CHRISTMAS EVE
 Drew reading Twas The Night Before Christmas.  He memorized the entire book! 
Opening Christmas jammies on Christmas Eve.
 Grandma & Cruz
 Cruz & Mommy

 The girls. Christmas Eve dinner at my cousin Jenna's.  Going to other people's houses is definitely stressful.  Keeping your eye on three curious toddlers while trying to feed your 5 month old is a lot of work.  I always get nervous that they are going to break something.  So we basically said hi, ate some appetizers, then headed home. 

 Trey opening his jammies. 

 Wrestling.
Santa came!
 CHRISTMAS MORNING! 
 The boys immediately saw Julie's triplet stroller and started fighting over it.  It was pretty funny.  I'm glad I have it on video.  They'll laugh at it later. 
 Julie went straight for her new kitchen.









Waiting for breakfast.
Drew & Trey



 Best pic I could get of them in their Christmas jammies.
Mommy & Kash
 All the cousins helping Trey open his gifts. 

 I can't even begin to describe how amazing my niece Olivia is with my kids.  Right when Trey would wake up he'd be in Olivia's arms.  Julie fell in LOVE with Olivia over the week as well.  She wouldn't leave her side.  She was SO helpful all week long.
 Kash
 Cruz
 All the cousin's exchange gifts.  They get so excited to see each other open their gift.  It's so cute. 
 Me & my mom.
Happiest little guy.
Olivia and I took the triplets over to my best friend Trisha's house to say hi. 


 My mom and I took a jog up to this water tower.  I pulled the triplets behind me.  Holy cow.  My legs were dying after trying to pull it uphill.  

 Christmas caroling with the whole fam. 
 I think he's getting a little big for the sink. 
 Curtis and I took Olivia to get a pedicure since she helped us with our kids ALL week.  :)
 Trey Man
 Trey had an audience while he took a bath. 

Saturday, Dec 27th, our whole crew headed out to Casa de Fruta.  It has the cutest little train ride, a carousel and a place you can dig/search for gold and other treasures.  My kids are a little too young for the gold digging, but they LOVED the train ride and the carousel.  Definitely a place we will visit over and over again when we go out to Hollister. 
 Cruz's hair cracks me up.

 Auntie Stephanie & Kash

 These two are going to be inseparable.  I hope they let Trey be part of their little crew too. 
 Mommy & Cruz
 Aunt Jamie & Julie



Aunt Jill, Aunt Stephanie, & Kash
 Monday, Dec 29th, we all headed to Gilroy Gardens.  I couldn't wait to see my kids excitement as they rode the little rides for the first time. 
 Definitely not how I thought they would react. (Kash) Haha...
 They warmed up a little as the day went on. 





I love how she puts her little hand up by her mouth when she cries.  She does it when she laughs too.

 My best friend Jen brought her kids along! 


 Baba & Trey



Trey barely fit in the triplet stroller.  :)

1 comment:

Nicole said...

OH MY GOSH!! Your kiddos are way too adorable! As is your hair. ;) You got it going girl and I'm super impressed!

xo