Sunday, April 7, 2013

Weekend Getaway

Curtis and I have been living apart since November (he's in CA working and I'm still in UT for the rest the pregnancy).  It's been hard, but not as bad as I thought it was going to be.  I think knowing there is an end - and we will be under the same roof soon - has made it easier.  
We usually see each other on weekends, or every other weekend.  I either fly out to CA or he drives out to UT.  This weekend we decided to meet in Vegas.  It was a perfect little getaway.  Curtis travels a lot and always stays in Marriott hotels - so he accrued enough points to have a free weekend at the JW Marriott.  When we checked in they upgraded our room to this HUGE suite (I think they subconsciously knew we were expecting triplets in a couple weeks and wanted the weekend to be perfect) .  It was amazing!

Much needed Vitamin D.
 
Dinner at The Cheesecake Factory.
 Pit stop at the Sugar Factory before the show. 
"O" by Cirque du Soleil.  
Best. Show. Ever.  
If you haven't seen it, you should.  

2 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

So glad you got a little getaway in before your life changes forever!
I'm so excited for you guys! Any WEEK, or DAY now! Can't wait to see those little stinks!

Josh and Megan said...

I'm sooooooo glad you both had some quiet time before they come!! You'll be grateful you did! Love you guys!