Thursday, April 18, 2013

Brother's Meet

The NICU nurses are awesome.  I was holding Kash and said out loud, "I can't wait to put these boys together.  I want to see their differences."  The nurse overheard me and said, "Let's do it right now!"  My face lit up.  I was so excited.  We moved their cribs, wires, and IV's together and had the boys meet up for the first time outside the womb.  4.14.13.   It was priceless.
Cruz & Kash.
My favorite picture of them.
Stephanie and Dan were there too.  Dan was in charge of taking pictures and did a great job!  :)





All tangled up.  I can only imagine how they were in the belly.  :)  Movin' and a squirmin'.


I'm so grateful for the NICU nurses up at IMC.  They are so awesome and really think about how special each moment is for the parents.  

3 comments:

The Dabo's said...

So who's who? Ha!

Josie said...

Soooooooo cute!!! -josie

Josie said...

Soooooooo cute!!! -josie