Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Nerdo

When Curtis and I leave to go to church or out to dinner...Curtis will leave the TV on for Tyson. haha! He is hilarious. He thinks Tyson gets bored or something being all alone in the house for hours at a time. Do you actually think Tyson sits down and watches TV? No. What a nerd. :)



We seriously have the best dog ever! Our neighbor said she doesn't trust any other dog around her kids besides Tyson. He's so good with all the kids in our neighborhood...and all the other dogs too! We love him! :)

4 comments:

The Dabo's said...

What I want to know is what channel he leaves it on? ESPN? Animal Planet? Cartoons?

Tyson is such a pretty dog, we haven't seen him in a long time I kind of miss the big guy. I wonder what Alex would do around him? We may have to set that up, it could make a funny.

Misses Barlow said...

kim, you might want to watch out! tyson might be trying to steal your man! haha! totally kidding... but YES! he's such an awesome dog! probably because he has such a good mommy! xo

Josh and Megan said...

awwwww....I just LOVE dogs too! I love having my little Tia around Mason because TIA IS SOOOOOO PATIENT TOO! I remember seeing pics of your little doggy when he was a puppy!

Brown Family! said...

He left in on the Disney channel for Tyson yesterday haha...