Friday, February 9, 2018

Cleo Madison

If you know me, you know I'm all about comfort.  I basically live in leggings because A. they're comfortable and B. they're practical when you're chasing 4 kids around all day.   Since I can't wear leggings to church I found the next best thing.  This skirt from Cleo Madison is so comfy and cute with just the right amount of stretch to run around with my four kiddos.  Go check out Cleo Madison for all your modest style needs - super affordable and really great items. 
Attempting a picture lol!

Oh how I love these crazy kiddos.  





I'm slightly obsessed with this little girl.  She brings the sweetest little spirit into our crazy home. She tells me everyday how much she loves me and she always lets me know how much she's going to miss me when she goes to school.  Melts my heart daily!  She definitely moves to the beat of her own drum and I love her for it.  

No comments: