Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Family Pictures - Newport Beach

One of my best friends is an AMAZING photographer and was kind enough to take some family pictures for us when we were in Newport this summer.  Trey wasn't in the best mood that day for some reason, but she still was able to snap some awesome pictures.

::CRUZ:: 
Oh man. This kid has been too much lately!  Some days he's the sweetest little thing and other days he's such a bully.  If someone is crying, most likely Cruz is the culprit.  He loves school and has learned so much from Mrs. Wendy this past year.  He loves to write his name a draw pictures.  


That smile though.



::KASH::
I wasn't feeling good last night so Kash comes to me and puts his blanket over me (his most prized possession) and then says, "Can I say a prayer for you so that you can feel better?"  Oh man.  Tears immediately filled my eyes.  What a sweet boy!  Soon after Cruz gave me his blanket and said the sweetest prayer as well.  My heart melted!

Oh Kash - you are just the cutest!





These boys are too much. The bond they share is something amazing.  Identical are truly special.  I took Cruz to get a redox movie with me the other day and we were singing "Believer" in the car.  The whole time Cruz kept saying how he was going to tell Kash all about it when we got home.  So dang cute. 

One of my all time favorite pictures of these two!






::JULIE::
This girl is still so independent and would be the absolute EASIEST singleton.  She can entertain herself for hours and would rather be alone so no one bugs her or steals her toys.  Lol.  Funny story I will always remember - We went to visit my grandma in Hollister over Christmas break.  We call my grandma Baba which means grandma in Croatian.  Julie had picked a flower to give to Baba.  We kept talking about Baba on the drive over and how sweet it was that Julie picked her a flower.  After a few minutes of talking about Baba Julie says, "Mommy, you can just say bottle." Hahaha...  Curtis and I just about died laughing.  We used to call their bottles baba when they were little.  She was probably thinking...Mom, I'm not a baby anymore.  You can just call her bottle.  Lol!! 






Those dimple plus those curls are everything! 

::TREY::
This kid is too much.  Such a handful!  He laughs and smiles all day, but then can be a grump too (typical 3 year old).  He 100% thinks he's a triplet and can do anything they can do.  He's such a mamas boy and loves to be right by my side. I can't believe he's a sunbeam!! He missed church this past week because he wasn't feeling good, so we'll see how next week goes!
I love that you can see every single tooth when he smiles.




LOVE this one with Julie.  Mommy daughter pics are my fav. 


















She still has him wrapped around his finger.  And I kind of love it. 

















No comments: