Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Weekend Getaway

We took a last minute getaway to Newport with our best friends Tyson & Janessa.  It was the perfect weekend filled with great food, perfect weather, shopping galore, and tons of laughs.  Curtis parents watched the kids for the first time ever.  His sister and brother-in-law ended up flying in for the weekend too so there was one adult per kid!  They did an AMZING job!  I printed off a little schedule for his mom and she said all went as planned.  :)  Curtis' dad was so sweet and said he connected so much with them over the weekend.  It was fun to see my kids really love on their other grandparents!  Little Trey couldn't get enough of his Grandpa Brown!  It was the sweetest. 
First stop was of course Cafe Rio!

Janessa trying to do a pull-up outside of Lululemon haha.  We were dying!

Janessa talked me into doing a Soul Cycle class.  I'm not really into cycling, but I thought I'd give it a try.  Ummm...it was so fun!  The atmosphere was like nothing I've ever experienced.  I was DRENCHED in sweat afterwards.  I'm definitely a fan! 
Right after our Soul Cycle class we stopped off for some donuts haha!
The view from our hotel.
Janess & Tyson





Stopped off for some salt water taffys! 
It was such a fun weekend!! 

No comments: