Wednesday, November 4, 2015

All Things Halloween

I never really loved Halloween...until I had kids.  It's now up there with one of my favorite holidays.  I love seeing them in their cute little Halloween jammies and ADORABLE costumes.  They had a blast trick-or-treating.  It was seriously the cutest thing.  Hearing them say "twick or tweet" was my fav.  Their little faces lit up in excitement as each house kept giving them more and more candy.  They couldn't believe it.  It was so funny watching them go to the first couple houses.  They would go up and knock on the door.  If the person was taking too long, they'd just turn the knob and walk right in.  Trey didn't really get it this year.  As soon as the door opened he'd crawl in the house and act like he owned the place.  Too funny!
Had to get a pumpkin butt picture this year. Obviously.


Skeletons.


Monsters.


 Our 2nd annual adult Halloween party.  My friends Jill and Angie host the most amazing party.  This year definitely did not disappoint.  The decorations, food, costumes, and company was on point.  So much fun!


The kids would not stop starring at my face.  They were like, "What the heck?"
2nd place - Oompa Loompas.
 1st place - Jane Fonda and Richard Simmons. 
 Some of the girls. 
 Oompa Loompa Doompadee Doo. 
Let me start off by saying I am one of the least creative people ever.  I usually just steal other peoples ideas and make them into my own.  I was debating what my family should be for Halloween this year.  I was searching Pinterest and nothing really stood out to me.  Then one day I looked down at Trey and for some reason he looked like a little Oompa Loompa haha.  I was going to do the whole Willy Wonka theme but then just decided to do all Oompa Loompa's.  I couldn't have pulled it off without my mom.  She helped me SO much with all the costumes - sewing for hours!  They turned out pretty dang cute.








 Ward trunk-or-treat.






 Halloween 2015

 Kisses for Grandma.  
My parents came into town for the weekend.  We always LOVE having them with us. 
 Just walking right in...

 Cutest little stinks.

Trey bolts in the door as soon as it opens haha.

1 comment:

sumita sofat said...

Awesome post with lovely cute pictures! Thank you so much for sharing. Surrogacy Treatment in Delhi considered as the best infertility service.