Wednesday, July 8, 2015

June Update

It's starting to really heat up here in Clovis, so we've been spending a lot of time outside in the water! We have a community pool in our neighborhood, which the kids LOVE, but it's hard to go solo.  So we usually go once Curtis gets home from work.  
Kash and Cruz have really started talking a lot more.  Julie likes to mimic Dora, but her words aren't as clear.  We have a speech therapy evaluation at the end of July.  I'm crossing my fingers they all qualify.  I think they would benefit a lot from it.  They still fuss/whine over everything.  I think if they could communicate better the fussing would decrease.  I know whinning comes with being two, but they seems to fuss more than normal.  
I got Kash and Julie out of the car and into the house.  By the time I ran back outside to get Cruz he managed to dump our recycling bin over and play with all the cans  :)  I have a little addiction with Diet Dr. Pepper.
Cruz & Julie giving kisses.  Julie calls them "kiss kiss" instead of kisses. 
Hard days call for an air mattress in the living room. 
At the Farmer's Market watching their friend Penelope ride a pony. 
They are super good using spoons haha...  They love to feed each other. 


Striking a pose. 
Hugs. 

Superheros. 

Bubbles.

They call me mom.
Trey had surgery last week.  Poor baby.  He had an undescended testicle at birth and they thought it would come down on its own, but it never did.  So they had to put him to sleep and cut him open to bring it down and sew it into place.  Everything went good.  He was super drowsy afterwards and needed pain meds for a few days.  


Cheeks for days. 

No comments: