Thursday, October 23, 2014

Trey Three Months Old

::TREY::
Clothes - 3-6 months
Diapers - Size 2 
Trey is seriously the happiest baby.  Always smiling.  You just look his way and he'll smile at you.  He has started cooing and laughing out loud.  We LOVE it.  I can't believe how aware he is.  He slept through the night for the first time on October 1st (10pm-7am).  He's done it a few times since then, but not consistently.  He usually wakes up around 5am then goes back down until around 8am.  The past three days he's slept from 10pm-7am, then goes right back down until 10am.  Hopefully he continues this streak.  I'm LOVING not having to wake up during the night.  I feel like a whole new person when I get good sleep.  Once I wake up it's super hard for me to get back to sleep.  Trey doesn't really love his binkie.  He reminds me a lot of Julie.  She didn't really like it either.  I wonder if he'll be a thumb sucker like her, or just nothing at all.  He'll suck his binkie when he's really tired/hungry or when he's in his car seat, but I just feel like I'm kind of forcing it.  He likes to be swaddled and sleep on his back.  My other babies LOVED being on their tummy.  He likes tummy time too, but prefers to be on his back.  Trey gets attacked by his siblings almost daily.  Cruz and Kash will go up to him and pet his head softly, then out of nowhere just smack him.  It's so sad.  He's gonna be a tough little cookie.  We are so in love with this kid. 








His smile kills me.


1 comment:

The Dabo's said...

He is the cutest. I can't wait to eat his face at Christmas!