Tuesday, January 14, 2014

New Year's in Hollister

We decided to spend New Year's in Hollister this year.  My brother Mitch and his family came up for the weekend as well.  They announced they were expecting baby #5 on July 22nd.  I was SO excited!! I couldn't believe we were a week apart!  The next day we announced we were expecting baby #4.  They were absolutely shocked and thrilled for us.  How fun!!  The last cousins will be so close together.  I always loved having cousins close in age to me.  
 Gnawing on carrots..


 Cruz's new stank face with his buck teeth.  It's hilarious. 
Julie's yummy fat rolls. 
New jammies are the best!
New Year's Eve we went out to dinner with Mitch and Jill.  My mom stayed home with the SEVEN kids.  She's a rockstar.  We had such a great time at Outback eating thousands of calories.  :)  Perfect way to bring in the new year!
My trio with my best friend Jen's youngest boy Tyler.  He's 5 months younger and weighs the same as them haha…  Little chunk.

1 comment:

The Dabo's said...

Grandma is a trooper! Wish we were there!