Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Team Babies - 20 Weeks 6 Days

We had our 21 week ultrasound today.  They are still closely monitoring the identical boys for twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome (TTTS) - which they don't show any signs of at this point - so that's great!  "Baby A" is supposed to be the baby closest to the cervix since that will be the first baby delivered...but now Baby B is closest to the cervix.  So as of right now Baby B will be delivered first.  The ultrasound tech said it will most likely stay that way until delivery.  We'll see :)  I always wanted the first born to have Curtis' middle name - so this whole time I have been thinking that was going to be Baby A.  Do I switch it to Baby B now?  Not a big deal, but just something on my mind haha... 
Baby A
Baby B
Baby C - look at that cute little profile
Baby A's heartbeat
Baby B's heartbeat
 Baby C's heartbeat
All 3 in the same shot - finally  :) 

3 comments:

OLIVERSONFAM said...

They look SO CUTE!!
Glad they are doing SO WELL!
I say who ever is born first gets the name! They will probably both look the same....So, it's not like one of them will look like a "Curtis" and the other won't.

Josh and Megan said...

They are adorable little 21 weekers!!!! YAY!!! I really cannot believe that you are getting CLOSER and CLOSER!!! love you guys!

Lauren Pete : ) said...

I Love reading your Blogs, It is like a book that has such a happy ending that I can't wait to get to.