Wednesday, October 12, 2011

THE Curtis Brown

So, my husband is kind of a big deal. :) Duff Tittle wrote a book on What It Means To Be A Cougar and featured Curtis in one chapter. It's a really cool book.


Oh, and Curtis is on the inside cover. Such an awesome picture!



Yea, he's pretty amazing!

There was a book signing at the BYU bookstore last week. Curtis was asked to be there for an hour and a half and sign books for fans.

It's crazy how so many people in Provo look at Curtis as this superstar. I mean, he definitely was a star football player at BYU, but it still amazes me how many people recognize him and get a lil' crazy 5 years later. :) I love seeing the little kids come up and ask him for an autograph. So cute! Curtis is so humble and always goes out of his way for all his fans.

4 comments:

The Dabo's said...

And I'm related so that pretty much makes me famous too. That is way cool he featured in a book!

Josie said...

Not gonna lie when we first met and I found out Curtis was your husband I was totally star struck hahahahahahahahaha. Love you Kim! Go cougars!

$abrin@ XD said...

COOL i read the book because my brother has it . that is awesome that your boyfriend is famous compared to you { not insult I mean normal}

$abrin@ XD said...

COOL i read the book because my brother has it . that is awesome that your boyfriend is famous compared to you { not insult I mean normal}