Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My New Car

We got a new car! (I feel like the voice on Price Is Right) :) We were looking at Honda Accords at first...then Tahoe's...but fell in love with this Escalade (the look, the mileage, and the price)! The previous owner took great care of this car and didn't drive it very much...so to me, it's like brand new! :) It has tan leather interior and bucket seats for the future kiddos! I'm so excited!!




Here's our old car, 1999 Toyota Camry, which is now for sell! :) Anyone need a car?? Let me know!

5 comments:

Marie said...

Cool! check out my blog i am the one b4 u!

Misses Barlow said...

Dang! You guys are rollin in the big bucks now!

Janet said...

cool! is that the car you will be driving?

john and bre said...

Love the car!

Karen Nihipali Wicke said...

OK, you don't know me from Adam and Eve however I was listening to the mormon channel at work, yeah, I know, crazy but I do and head the story of your sweet spouse. Thanks for your testimony and for the reminder that it is all about the choices we make in this life and what we do with it. He sounds awesome!