Sunday, August 15, 2010

4 Years

I seriously can't believe we have been married 4 YEARS! I wish we could have another wedding! :) Here are a couple of my fav's.

Last minute (as always with Curtis and I) we went to Vegas for our 4 year anniversary. Curtis had a meeting in the morning, so we didn't get into Vegas until around 6pm. We went to dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and then just walked around town. The next morning we went to Massage Envy for 90 minute massages. They were honestly the BEST massages we have ever had (and cheap too). We spent the rest of the weekend in St. George...laying out by the pool, going to the movies (Step Up 3D), hanging out with friends (Lieren & Chandler and some of Curtis' old work friends), and eating. :) It was a GREAT weekend with my WONDERFUL husband! I love him soooooo much!

1 comment:

Josh and Megan said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY KIMMY!!!