Monday, March 29, 2010

Grandma Bertha's 80th Birthday

We made a quick trip to California this past weekend to celebrate Curtis' grandma's 80th birthday! It was great seeing all his family.

Happy 80th Birthday Grandma!!

They had a jumpy house in the back yard for all the kids to play in.


His cousins have the CUTEST kids!

It's so funny how when you go to family get-togethers you always know what food will be served there. My family always makes this chinese salad, braid bread, grilled chicken, etc. His family always makes collard green, sweet potatoes, macaroni and cheese, etc. Yum!





Kenny & Curtis

The boys!



Kim, Grandma, & Curtis! We LOVE her!!!!



One of Bertha's friends thought this little girl Elon was our baby haha... She came up to me and said she wanted to see my baby girl. I was like, "Umm...I don't have any kids." Then I realized Curtis was holding Elon and I put the two together haha...

2 comments:

The Pearson's said...

You look way cute in these pictures! Cute outfit! Looks like a fun family birthday! Very cute kids! Cant wait til you DO have a lil girl! ;) Ha!
And I am sorry I didnt txt you today to tell YOU happy birthday! It is only 8:40 here in HI but 12:40 in Ut. So technically its still your birthday here on my rock! K but really...I hope you had a great day!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new baby girl! :)She looks a lot cuter than your morphed child. :)