Sunday, July 19, 2009

Doubles Volleyball Champs!

Yesterday, my friend Lia & I played in a doubles volleyball tournament up in Salt Lake.  We were a bit nervous since we both hadn't played in a while.  We were thinking of dropping down to the B level but decided to play A.  We ended up winning the entire tournament!!!  :)  It was a lot of fun...but REALLY hot!  I forgot sunscreen so my shoulders and face are way sunburned!  I have the raccoon eyes from my sunglasses haha...  :)  Lia & I made great partners together...we'll have to do it again next tournament!  :)  Thanks Lia!!!  
Lia's friend Jill came to watch us play for a while and took TONS of pictures for us...here are a few...  :)
Hitting...
Serving...
Digging...
Setting...

Lia & Kim...after our 1st win!
Sunburn... 
This pic doesn't even do it justice! Aloe vera here I come!  :)

2 comments:

The Pearson's said...

GIRL!!!!! You are in TRAAAA-ble! I cant believe you forgot to wear your sunscreen! You are fried! I hope its gets better soon the pain of burns are not fun... Keep it moisturized so it doesnt peel! Looks like you guys had a blast! Your pictures are cool! You have some great shots of you!

Lier

The Pearson's said...

GIRL!!!!! You are in TRAAAA-ble! I cant believe you forgot to wear your sunscreen! You are fried! I hope its gets better soon the pain of burns are not fun... Keep it moisturized so it doesnt peel! Looks like you guys had a blast! Your pictures are cool! You have some great shots of you!

Lier