Wednesday, May 13, 2009

St. George Trip!

The trip to St. George was SO fun!!  Lieren & Chandler got married in the St. George temple, we celebrated Dad's birthday and Mother's Day, played in the pool, laid out, and played cards every free second we got  :)  Curtis got this amazing condo through work and we had my mom and dad stay with us.  We ended up staying Thursday-Wednesday, but I definitely could have stayed longer!!  :) 
Before we left for St. George we had a little girls night out while the guys went to Chandler's bachelor party :) 
Mr. & Mrs. Pearson!!
Such a beautiful dress!!
Curtis & Kim outside the temple...
In between the luncheon and the reception we sang happy birthday to my dad!!  Curtis and I got some Cold Stone cakes and put 62 candles on them!!  Haha... 
Happy Birthday Dad!!!
Curtis, Cody, Luke, & Steven down by the pond...

Olivia & Curtis bustin' a move on the dance floor! 

Cody, Steven, & Luke watching us jump off the diving board at our hotel  :) 
Curtis attempting a back flip  :)
Front flip :)

Kyle & Jack LOVED the water...until they went under...
Jack got a little scared from the water :) He's so freakin' cute!!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

it sure was a great vacation!!! We really do need to do it again and not just because of a wedding!!!! and I agree--Jack IS so freakin' cute!!! : )

The Becks said...

hey kim and curtis! i saw your blog through katie and corbys. Hope you guys are doing well, keep in touch! -Jaime and Jason Beck

Spencer and Kealia said...

how fun!!! i hope curtis didn't hurt himself on his back flip attempt! i LOVE that purple shrug! you look so glam! and i'm SO ready to play some outdoor vb doubles!!!!

The Pearson's said...

AH CUUUTE POST!!! Cute pictures of the twins! I wish we could have come up and swam! Thank you for coming down! The saddest and hardest thing for me about the wedding was so many people come and I didnt get to visit or see much of one person! I feel bad I failed to mention HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your dad! Thats awesome you guys celebrated it with all the candles ;) Did you see the pic on my blog from my photographer of you and curtis? We got to play soon....Des and Zeke are coming up this weekend to stay with us well starting tonight so we should all play!