Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentine's Day!

This Valentine's I woke up to some flowers, balloons, candy, card, etc.  So beautiful!!  Earlier that week we had heard on the radio how there was going to be an AVP tournament "Hot Winter Nights" coming to Salt Lake City "E" Center.  I told Curtis I really wanted to go...but then kind of forgot about it.  So on Valentine's Day we went to the Kangaroo Zoo with all my niece and nephews and played around...then headed up to Salt Lake.  I thought we were just going to go to dinner or something...but Curtis remembered the AVP tournament!  :)  So we went and had a great time!  It was AMAZING!!  They had three different players that played in the Olympics this last year. GREAT volleyball!!

This picture was taken with my phone...so not the best...

Nicole Branagh...she was amazing! 

Todd Rogers...he plays the BEST defense I have ever seen!  Especially in the sand...it's SO hard to move! 
Sean Rosenthal
Casey Jennings...married to Kerri Walsh!

1 comment:

The Pearson's said...

Wow! You lucky lil lady!!! Sound like you had a great Valentines Day! You better have ;) you deserve it!! Looks cute and the tournament looked fun! That would actually be cool to go to! How the heck are ya!? I miss you! I am wanting to come up this wknd hopefully not such a quick trip as last.. ill let you know! lov ya!