Saturday, September 20, 2008

Watch Monday's Oprah! (9/22/2008)

Just wanted to let you all know my sister is going to be on Oprah this Monday!!  Her husband wrote a letter to Oprah when she found out she was pregnant with her second set of twins...5 boys under the age of 4!!  He said that she needed a sanctuary, a place to call her own...etc...  So on their anniversary Oprah's crew came to her house, woke her up, got her out of bed, and made-over her bedroom!!  It looks so awesome!!  So you have to watch!!  

5 comments:

Alicia and Daniel said...

I saw that preview!!! Is your sisters hair darker now? I hope she is doing wonderful!! When are the twins due? or did she already have them? Tell them I think of them often and at when I want more kids I would want twins again :)

Chelsea said...

I'm watching it right now, and got on to see if it was your sister, and sure enough! So funny! What an amazing thing to happen.

Andrea said...

THAT was your SISTER!?!?!! AHHHH....It was sooo cute!!!

Collie Dawgs said...

Did you change your blog address? I watched your sister on Oprah! That was sweet!

Brittany said...

i saw your blog address on your facebook, and then when i saw this post i freaked cuz i saw this!! it was in-freakin-sane! how awesome [this is the brittany from the byu reynolds family, just so you don't think i'm some lurking freak!]