Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tearin' Up!


On Sunday, I walked downstairs to find Curtis watching the Walt Disney movie The Game Plan.  Towards the end of the movie there is a really cute part where the little girl is cheering for her dad.  I looked over at Curtis and saw him wiping away tears!  Not only this once, but a couple more times during the movie!  I don't ever really cry in movies.  I might get a little misty, but never real tears.  Curtis had real tears!  haha...  It was kinda funny...and totally cute!  

3 comments:

Collie Dawgs said...

SOOOOOOOO CUTEEEEE! I love stories like that! Speaking of Daddy's and Daughters...any baby talk?? :) Well, good luck with your last prerequiste class. Sounds tough! Keep in touch.

Chelsea said...

too funny. burke is always watching those kind of movies; and likes them a little too much.

Unknown said...

Ahhhh! Don't give him too hard of a time. I think that is cute. I cried too if that make Curtis feel better. He is going to be a great dad!