Tuesday, August 14, 2018

January

January flew by!  These little photo dumps helps me organize my photos.  I love to go through the month and keep my favorites and delete the rest. 
 Their best bud Jack.  He's the sweetest kid. 
 Cruzer and his preschool fun - polar bears.  
Kash
 Took these four to the movies by myself.  I went in with low expectations and was pleasantly surprised!  They did well - minus the two trips to the bathroom where I had to haul all four kids back and forth because Cruz didn't have to pee 15 minutes earlier when we were in there for Julie.  Ugh.  All in all I call it a success! 

 It took a small village to get through church without Daddy...but we survived!!  So thankful for friends at church that will help entertain one or two kids for you.


Girls.


My boys are OBSESSED with their little cousin Amelia.  Thank goodness she has two hands for them to hold. 


No comments: