Monday, April 27, 2015

Trey Nine Months Old

::TREY::
Weight - 23 lb 10 oz (96th percentile)
Height - 31 in (off the charts)
Clothes - 18 month, some 12-18 month
Diapers - Size 4 

Little man is still the happiest kid ever.  I don't get it.  I thought I had happy/smiley kids until I had Trey.  He's outrageous.  My absolute favorite thing is getting Trey out of his crib in the morning.  I can see that he's awake on the video monitor and the second I open his door I can hear him laughing and snorting.  He rolls over and arches his back in excitement until I go grab him.  Oh my gosh.  It's the cutest thing.  When I bring him downstairs he looks around for his siblings (or maybe his bottle) I can't really tell, but he's excited about something.  

Trey hates baby food.  He's the hardest kid to feed.  He turns his head and won't open his mouth.  They only way I can get the spoon in is to make him laugh and then pop the spoon in as fast as I can.  He gags like crazy on the tiniest morsel of food.  He can't even eat those puffs or yogurt bites yet.  Haha..  Oh well.  I'm sure it'll come in the next couple months.  For now he just drinks his bottle 4 times a day (every 4 hours).

Trey sleeps 8:30pm-8:30am and naps twice a day (10:30am-12:30pm and 2:30pm-4:45pm).  He used to take a little catnap around 6, but not any more.  I tried to take him upstairs to his crib around that time and he would just cry and cry and not want to go down, so I just let him stay up now.  It's crazy how he knows it's not nap time.  He goes down SO easy at 10:30am and 2:30pm, but then wants to stay up until 8:30pm.  

Trey is still obsessed with his blanket.  He shoves it in his mouth and just sucks away.  It's so funny.  He also loves the bath and being outside or going for walks.  He also loves to be on the trampoline while his siblings jump and bounce around.  Trey finally learned how to sit up and can crawl around now.  He can get to pretty much any toy he wants, which is great.  Trey's favorite toys are the Sophie giraffe and anything he can chew on that makes noise.  He has almost 7 teeth!! He broke the top L (#5) on April 5th and the top R (#6) on April 21. The bottom L (#7) is making it's way out too.   He is just the best little kid ever.  We love him.  







No comments: