Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July Weekend

On Friday the 2nd we all decided to go to Ruby River...then Comedy Sportz. It was pretty funny!


On July 3rd we all went to Stadium of Fire! Amazing! I heart Carrie Underwood. She was SO good!

Beautiful sunset!

Boy scouts gettin' their Eagle's...

2nd Generation Osmond's!

Carrie and her super tone legs! She's pretty hot. :)

I looked over and saw that my dad had rolled up some tissue and put it in his ears haha... I thought it was hilarious...so I sneaked a picutre! :) What a nerd!

I love fireworks!

We had 10th row seats! Perfect view of everything! It was a fun night!

On the 4th of July we had a party up at my sister Stephanie's house!

Yummy desserts!

Jack with his cupcake...

Jack sitting on his cupcake...

The cupcake sticking to his bum... haha... The other boys were laughing SO hard at the cupcake on Jack's butt haha...

Reagan, my dad, and Curtis...curled up in a blanket...IN JULY!!!

Everyone watching the fireworks!

We had a GREAT 4th of July weekend!! :) So glad my parents could be out here with us!!

1 comment:

Misses Barlow said...

so fun! that cupcake looked delish... until he sat on it! haha! so jealous you got to see carrie! that's awesome! xo